Candle Starlight Bouquet - 180g
- $99.00 SGD
- $99.00 SGD
Christmas Limited Edition - Starlight Bouquet” (180g)
Your home becomes a magical, soothing oasis at any time of year with our Limited-Edition Scented Candle in “Starlight Bouquet” fragrance. Presented in a decorative glass jar ideal for upcycling as a charming ornament or keepsake jar, the candle will light up your space while creating the perfect holiday ambiance to make you smile and truly relax your mood.
Candle material: Made from natural, eco-friendly biodegradable coconut wax.
Candle burning time: Approx. 50 hours.
Starlight Bouquet – Floral & Musky
Discover enigmatic fragrant flowers that only bloom in the moonlight.
As the Dragon Fruit Flower brings vegetal and fruity notes to the creations of thrilling freshness, the Poinsettia unveils a profusion of floral notes enchanting the senses at the heart of the perfume. The Moonflower finally sings the fragrance through a soft floral-musky luminous inflection lasting over time.
Top Notes: Dragon Fruit Flower, Bergamot Oil, Sweet Orange | Heart notes: Poinsettia, Crunchy Pear | Base notes: Moonflower, Musk, Sandalwood
• Always keep a burning candle within sight, and extinguish all candles when leaving a room. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep the candle on a level, heat-resistant surface that is stable.
• The wick should be shortened to 3-5 mm before every use. When the wick reaches its final 0.5 cm, the candle should be put out.
• Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours each time.
• Never touch or move a burning candle or its container when the wax is still in a liquid form.
• It is recommended to use a snuffer to extinguish the candle.
• While extinguishing a candle, make sure the wick is visible and above the wax's surface.
• Store in a cool, dry place, preferably flat to prevent warping. Keep out of direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, as this can cause fading of the fragrance and harm their quality.
• Scented candles need a little more time to spread the fragrance the first time they are lit.